Fund Est. 2006
The first Kiwanis Club in Indiana was formed in Indianapolis in 1916, and the Kiwanis Club of Decatur, Indiana was chartered with 30 members in 1974.
Now disbanded, the Kiwanis Club of Decatur Community Enrichment Fund was established to take advantage of a matching opportunity through the Adams County Community Foundation. Monies generated from this fund are granted to various Adams County non-profit organizations who submit an application.